Friday 19 December 2008

Blogger championships update

Up until last night my best finish has been the 3am tournament that I registered for but didn't play. 138th is not bad considering I was asleep but it is sad that I can't finish higher by playing!
Anyway, thought I was going to qualify last night when I sucked out on someone early with 77 against 99.
Then got KQ on the button and so limped as I thought the big bilnd might play back at me if I raised.

Anyway he did raise and so I called.
Flop came J55 and he lead out. I didn't figure him as being strong and so flat called with 2 overs and possibly even the lead.

Turn was a K and when he bets again I opresume he does have the J, I reraised he went all in for a handful more chips and I call to see his aces. Even the Q turn doesn't help and I finish 123rd.

To be honest, if I raise pre flop and he reraises I am still expecting to have the best hand given the table dynamic at the time.

Could probably have folded into the final maybe but the added money (that's right I did notice the extra payouts, unlike some!) made me want to win.

Anyway, looking forward to having a dabble at the mixed games tonight.

Good luck to everyone playing.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by the blog and the linkage, Have added a reciprocal link.

    I get some nice RB on full tilt but will be looking for an ipoker roll after I've built on full tilt so might take you up on your offer.

    Can they do player xfer's on ipoker? my plan is to rebuild roll's on all sites nether having used any of my own money and ofering a staggering return to my backers.


    Cheers Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mate, how are you?

    Good blog. I have added yours, and I hope you will add mine.

    10KingsPoker.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you in Liverpool in February
    www.liverpoolwinterfestival.com

    Allan /10KingsPoker.com
    10kingspoker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    My name is Jonathan and I am the marketing manager representing an online poker school - PokerProfessor.com.
    Poker Professor offers to teach how to play online poker. We also offer up to $150 free no deposit required to all of our player community.
    The site has been running for 1 year and we are growing every month.

    I am writing to you because I see that you have the exact audience I am looking for and am interested to explore profitable options and work with you.

    Please contact me ASAP

    Best Regards
    --
    Jonathan .K
    Head of Marketing
    Poker Professor
    +44 20 8819 1086
    Skype - jonathan.katz2
    MSN- jonathan.k@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet blog. looking for poker friends, so check me out/add me, let me know and ill add you too!
    poker outings for a confused mind:
    http://pokeroutings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete