Friday 16 November 2007

In the beginning...

So, I've decided to start my own blog, inspired by a few blogs I've been reading today including The Hit Squad, Strummer9 and Simon "Aces" Trumper.

I'm going to try to be consistent and write this blog after each live game I play and maybe if I play any significant on-line tournaments.

I usually play once a week or so, mainly in Liverpool and the surrounding area.

Tomorrow I'm playing in the GUKPT main event in Blackpool. Entry is £1000 with a top prize likely to be in excess of £100,000. The final table will be shown on Channel 4 later this month.

I won my entry on Bluesquare and this is the GUKPT 4th event I've played this year.

There are a few friends I normally play with playing tomorrow so good luck to Charlie Denton and Andy Booth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment