Thursday 3 June 2010

Busy busy busy

Well, after an incredibly busy couple of months I have finally finish the year end accounts and so I have a bit more time to update this blog.

I've not been playing that much lately other than the Friday night cash game in Leo's which is still going well b although I have had 2 losing weeks which are inevitable in this game we love so dearly.

I'm reading a body language book at the moment which is not poker specific but I have seen the smile I look for in it and I have also picked up another indicator that someone is lying which I will be looking out for next time I play.

I'm away for the weekend camping with Andrew and the rest of the AC Mags football team as we are in a tournament on Saturday morning so there will be no poker this weekend.

Things are changing at Liverpool FC too with the news that Rafa has finally been put out of his misery.

I've been a supporter of his but in the last year his relationship with the players seems to have waned and this has lead to the season we have just had so I couldn't see any other option for the club other than to part ways.

To be honest, I still think that we need to sell Gerrard since he is 30 now and so only has a couple more years left in him. If we can get £20-£30 million I think we would have to take it since there is no way that we would sign him if he were currently at a different club because of the cost for s 30 year old.

Whoever we get to replace Rafa is critical since this could be a pivotal moment in our history with the rise of Manchester City, Spurs and the threat of Everton.

My choice would be Hiddynk but I don't know if he is available.

1 comment:

  1. Dont think Rafa deserved the way that happened tbh, even though he must have been staring down the barrel for a while now!

    ReplyDelete